a) Organizer – Magdalena Buczak running a sole proprietorship under the name; Kanaba Fest
Magdalena Buczak, ul. Ożarowska 77/17, 01-444 Warsaw, NIP: 5222828788, REGON: 368423362;
b) Co-organizer/Co-organizers jointly or individually:
- Jakub Marcin Gajewski – San Luzie 3, Olaberia, 20212, Pais Vasco ESY 8643428L;
- Olga Antkiewicz – running a sole proprietorship under the name BOLDWAY Olga Antkiewicz, ul.
Górnośląska 4a/55, 00-444 Warsaw, NIP: 92 61 65 86 83
c) Fair or Event – Fair under the name “Kanaba Fest” held on the terms set out in the regulations and on
the date and place set by the Organizer;
d) Representative of the Organizer – a person or persons appointed by the Organizer during the Fair,
who are authorized to undertake all organizational activities, keep order during the Fair and who are
contact persons in the event of any comments or needs;
e) kanabafest.com / kanabafest.pl / kanabafair.com – the Organizer’s website where Exhibitors
register and declare their willingness to participate in the Fair;
f) Application Form – an online form available at kanabafest.com / kanabafest.pl / kanabafair.com,
through which Exhibitors register and submit their willingness to participate in the Fair. Completion of the
Application Form is a mandatory element for the exhibitor to apply for participation in the Fair;
g) Additional Benefits Form – a form of marketing and promotional benefits offered by the Organizer to
Exhibitors, made available to Exhibitors at kanabafest.com
h) Regulations – this document which is also the general terms and conditions of the agreement;
i) Price List – a document specifying the values of the services offered by the Organizer to Exhibitors in
connection with the Fair and covering other fees charged to Exhibitors;
j) Agreement – an agreement concluded between Kanaba Fest and the Exhibitor at the time of placing
the order in the Application Form;
k) Exhibitor’s Guide – a document available at kanabafest.com / kanabafest.pl and sent to Exhibitors
before the beginning of the Fair, including information on the organization of the Event (assembly,
disassembly, duration of the Fair, additional attractions);
l) Facility – the place where the Fair is held;
m) Participant – a person who participates in the Fair;
n) Stand – a separate exhibition space intended for presenting the Exhibitor’s assortment and activities
during the Fair;
o) Exhibitor – an entity with legal personality who registers on kanabafest.com, completes the
Application Form, receives a confirmation of the Stand reservation and makes the payment for the
Participation in the Fair and Organization of the Fair
- These Regulations define the rules, rights and obligations of the Organizer, Co-organizers and
Exhibitors in connection with the Fairs organized by the Organizer and Co-organizers under the name of
Kanaba Fest, regarding participation in the Fair and the rules of their holding.
- The display of products during the Fair that are inconsistent with the theme of the Fair or that may
pose a threat to Participants’ safety requires prior written or e-mail consent of the Organizer and the
Exhibitor providing appropriate security in accordance with applicable law.
- Placing advertisements and information boards outside the area of the Stand requires the Organizer’s
consent and the payment of appropriate fees specified in the Price List. If the Exhibitor places
advertisements and boards contrary to the Organizer’s markings or without its consent, the Exhibitor
shall be charged with double fees calculated from those indicated in the Additional Benefits Form.
- During the Fair, it is unacceptable for the Exhibitor to occupy the area outside the area of the ordered
and marked out Stand. In the event of non-compliance with these rules, the Exhibitor is obliged to
remove the elements protruding beyond the designated Stand and pay the amount for the additionally
occupied area indicated in the Price List.
- Only one brand reported in the Application Form may exhibit on one Stand (covering a minimum of
4m2). In the case of displaying more brands, the exhibitor is obliged to report this fact to the Organizer in
the Application Form during registration at the Fair. In the absence of relevant information, the Organizer
is entitled to exclude the Exhibitor from the Fair or to charge a fee for an additional brand in accordance
with the Price List.
- The entity which declares its willingness to participate in the Fair is obliged to register on the
kanabafest.com website and to complete the Application Form through which it selects the preferences
of the Stand. The order is considered to be placed when the Exhibitor receives confirmation of the
application from the Organizer. At the same time, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept the
Exhibitor’s application due to the lack of places or to propose another place.
- The Exhibitor grants a free, non-exclusive license, unlimited in terms of territory, to the Organizer for
recording, multiplying and disseminating its logotype, submitted photos and the image of the Exhibitor’s
company for the purposes of organizing the Fair and promoting brands after the Event.
- The Organizer has the right to allocate Stands to Exhibitors without taking into account any
suggestions or requests of Exhibitors.
- The Organizer may refuse the Exhibitor participation in Kanaba Fest also after making the payment,
without giving any reason. In such a case, the Organizer will refund the amount paid for participation in
the Fair to the Exhibitor. This amount is not refundable if the Exhibitor is excluded from participation in
the Fair due to its violation of the provisions of these Regulations, decency, image reasons that may
harm the brand of the Fair or other Exhibitors, or the principles of fair competition and commercial
- The Exhibitor may report to the Organizer the need for stand equipment. In this case, the organizer
does not act as an intermediary in organizing the rental of furniture from an external entity and is not a
party to any disputes that may arise in this respect. In particular, the Organizer is not responsible for
collecting the furniture ordered by the Exhibitor from the subcontractor and for returning the furniture to
the subcontractor after the Fair.
- Payment for the Stand, and in the case of taking advantage of the sponsorship offer, is made on the
basis of a VAT invoice issued on time and to the account indicated therein.
- The Exhibitor has the right to resign from participation in the Fair provided that the Organizer is
notified 30 days before its commencement. The Organizer then refunds the payment for the Stand within
14 days of receiving the resignation. The date of cancellation of participation is considered to be the date
of receipt of the cancellation by the Organizer by e-mail.
- The Exhibitor’s resignation from the application for participation in the Fair within a period shorter
than that specified in point 12 does not release the Exhibitor from the obligation to pay all fees, including
furniture rental, referred to in point 10.
- Failure to make the payment within the time limit resulting from the VAT invoice referred to in point 11
means the Exhibitor’s resignation from participation in the Fair.
- The content of the Agreement concluded between the Organizer and the Exhibitor consists of the
provisions of these Regulations with attachments, information selected by the Customer in the
application form and the Additional Benefits Form.
- In the case of making changes to the submitted Application Form, no later than 14 days before the
beginning of the Fair, any additional fees should be paid within the period specified in the VAT invoice. At
the same time, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse to change the Order for organizational reasons.
In this case the payment made for any additional services will be returned to the Exhibitor
- In the case of making changes to the submitted Application Form later than 14 days before the
beginning of the Fair, any additional amount of fees should be paid at the time of placing the Order. At
the same time, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse to change the Order for organizational reasons.
In this case, the payment made for any additional services will be returned to the Exhibitor.
- The Organizer offers the Exhibitors additional promotional benefits including among others: the
possibility of preparing gift packs, brochures, and banners at the Exhibitor’s request. If the Exhibitor
wants to use the additional service he is obliged to mark his choice in the Additional Services Form,
make the payment through the quick payment gateway and provide the appropriate materials in
accordance with the information received. Failure to pay for additional services through the quick
payment gateway results in the cancellation of such an order. Failure to provide the materials necessary
for the implementation of additional services within the indicated period will result in failure to provide the
service without the obligation to refund the payment on the part of the Organizer.
- The material responsibility for the safety of the Stand and its content lies with the Exhibitor. The
Organizer shall not be liable for theft or damage to property belonging to the Exhibitor not resulting from
his willful misconduct.
- At their own expense Exhibitors take care of the stand design; their assembly and disassembly, all
transports, promotional materials, tables, chairs, and staff working at the stand, as well as cleaning and
securing the stands and restoring the surface on which the stand was displayed to its original condition.
- The Organizer specifies in the Exhibitor’s Guide, the time of the Exhibitor’s access to the exhibition
space in order to prepare the Stand and the exhibition. Stand assembly cannot take place during the
opening hours of the Fair for Participants.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to ensure the availability of the Stand and the presence of staff working at
the Stand during the hours of the Event. In the event of a delay in the assembly of the Stand, or lack of
staff, the Organizer has the right to exclude the Exhibitor from the Fair without the obligation to refund
the fee for the Stand.
- In the event of destruction or damage to the Facility caused by intentional or unintentional fault of the
Exhibitor, persons accompanying him or his employees/associates, the Exhibitor is obliged to cover all
costs of repairing such damage or damage.
- It is forbidden to use open fire on the premises of the Facility and there is an absolute ban on
smoking any cigarettes, including electric cigarettes and vape pens or vaporizers. Any attempts to ignite
or set fire to anything on the premises of the Facility will result in charging the Exhibitor with a
contractual penalty of PLN 500.00 for each violation. The Exhibitor is responsible for the actions of its
employees or associates as for its own actions.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of the Stand, including
damages caused by the Exhibitor to other Exhibitors or Participants of the Fair. In the event of claims by
third parties, the Exhibitor undertakes to cover the Organizer’s losses related thereto, including taking
the place of the Organizer in the event that the injured parties file claims against the Organizer.
- The exhibitor cannot block communication routes and emergency exits, place lighting and other
thermal devices directly on the floor and near flammable materials, independently connect electricity and
lead cables through communication routes. Blocking or covering elements will be dismantled at the
Exhibitor’s expense. Electricity connections may only be made by a person authorized by the Organizer.
- Stand disassembly may not be started before the end of the Fair indicated in the Exhibitor’s Guide.
The Organizer reserves the right not to admit such an Exhibitor to the next Event and to impose
additional fees on the Exhibitor in accordance with the Price List.
- Stands should be made of non-combustible, flame-retardant or fire-protected materials. Appropriate
attestations, certificates and attestations confirming the above must be available for inspection at the
stand. In the absence of attestations and certificates the Exhibitor is obliged to submit an appropriate
statement in this regard.
- Use extreme caution when using flammable or explosive mixtures of liquids as cleaning agents.
- Fire-fighting devices, hydrants, fire extinguishers, emergency exits, footpaths, and electrical boards
cannot be obstructed or covered. If it turns out that a given stand is covered by a hydrant, the Organizer
is entitled to change the arrangement of the stand of such Exhibitor.
- Bringing flammable, toxic or explosive substances and technical gases into the Facility must be
reported each time to the Organizer’s Representative, who has the right to prohibit them.
- The Exhibitor undertakes to equip the staff working at the food stand with the necessary permissions
regarding, among others, the current sanitary and epidemiological booklet and to provide the necessary
equipment related to the requirements in connection with the state of epidemic or epidemic threat in the
territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The obligation to have a cash register during the Fair is the Exhibitor’s obligation due to the wording
of the applicable regulations.
- All responsibility for the content of any materials, projects and products displayed and sold by the
Exhibitor lies with the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor is obliged to sell and possess an assortment that is legally
admitted to trading in Poland and has all the necessary permits and certificates as well as necessary
tests, if necessary. During the event, it is forbidden to conduct commercial activities; including
promotional and information activities regarding psychoactive substances, changing consciousness, the
so-called “smart drugs”, products that cause or may cause an effect similar to psychoactive or
intoxicating substances commonly known as “legal highs” (including collectibles with a similar effect),
even if these products are marked that they are not intended for consumption.
- The noise level at the Stands must not affect the free and comfortable use of other Stands. The
Exhibitor is obliged to comply with any warnings of the Organizer’s Representative in this regard.
- Any additional sound systems of the Exhibitor must be reported to the Organizer no later than 14
days before the beginning of the Fair in the form of e-mail and be accepted by the Organizer in the form
- The Exhibitor is obliged to clean and tidy up the occupied Stand. If the above works are not
performed the Organizer will commission them at the Exhibitor’s cost and risk.
- Causing mechanical or chemical damage to the floor in the Facility, paving stones, facade, gate,
roller shutter, door, or wall, both inside and outside the building, will result in charging the repair costs
increased by 100%. In the event of non-compliance with the health and safety rules, fire protection or
other rules included in the Regulations the Organizer’s representative may order the work to be stopped
until the irregularities are removed or the order fee indicated in the Price List is imposed, and enforce the
performance of work in accordance with the rules.
- Stand construction elements and stand equipment left without the Organizer’s written consent and
not removed during the disassembly period may be disposed of by the Organizer, at the Exhibitor’s cost
- Exhibitors constructing the stand are responsible for damages caused to third parties, including
persons and entities they use to perform the order.
- The Exhibitor declares that, in the event of obtaining personal data at the Stand and conducting prize
draws, it will obtain appropriate consents for this purpose and submit notifications to the relevant
- The Organizer undertakes to actively promote the Fair in the media, take care of PR, as well as to
inform about the Fair on a regular basis on social media and other information channels available to it.
- In order to ensure the greatest possible reach to a wide group of recipients, Exhibitors are required
to provide information about Kanaba Fest (Event) on their company Facebook profiles and make at least
two entries on these profiles about their participation in the Fair before its commencement. The last entry
should be published no later than 7 days before the Fair.
- The Exhibitor confirms that he has acknowledged that none of the Organizer’s statements and
actions are a guarantee, or assurance, of material and non-material benefits that may result from the
Exhibitor’s participation in the Fair. The Organizer is not responsible for the economic success of the Fair
Exhibitors in connection with their participation in the Fair.
- The Organizer has the right to make photo and video documentation during the Fair and to use these
materials for marketing purposes.
- During the Fair the Organizer will organize workshops or lectures to which he may invite any
selected Exhibitors. Participation of the Exhibitors’ representatives in these workshops is free of charge.
In the event of random situations, the Organizer has the right to change or cancel scheduled workshops
or lectures with the participation of Exhibitors and the Exhibitors are not entitled to any claims in this
respect, in particular for damages.
- During the Fair exhibitors are obliged to comply with the health and safety rules, the Regulations of
the Facility and current guidelines, orders and legal acts in connection with the state of epidemic or
epidemic threat in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the place or date of the Fair in the event of
circumstances beyond its control, force majeure, and in particular in connection with restrictions related
to the state of epidemic or epidemic threat in the territory of the Republic of Poland after informing the
Exhibitor of this fact in advance. Changing the date of the Fair results in the return of the Exhibitor’s fee
in the amount of 80%. In the event of a complete resignation from the Fair, the fee of 20% for renting the
Stand is not refundable, while if the Exhibitor wishes to participate in the Fair on a new date, 20% is
considered as an advance payment towards the new date of the Fair.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in particular for damages in the event of cancellation of the Fair for
reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, in particular in connection with restrictions related to the state of
epidemic or epidemic threat or force majeure in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the event of
cancellation of the event by the Organizer, the fee for renting the Stand is refundable.
- Exhibitors are obliged to read and comply with the detailed fire safety regulations posted in the
- Exhibitors are obliged to respect the instructions of the Organizer’s Representative and fire safety
guidelines regarding the observance of these Regulations.
- In the event of a fire on the premises of the Facility the State Fire Service should be immediately
notified, (tel. 998, 112) as well as the Organizer’s Representative. Until the arrival of the State Fire
Department you must strictly submit to the Organizer’s Representative and, after the arrival of the Fire
Department, to the commander of the rescue and firefighting operation.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant
provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Any additional and individual agreements between the Exhibitor and the Organizer must be made in
writing under penalty of nullity.